Maximum mounting space in a classic design
Our sleek Bopla Electronics Enclosures’ Ultrapult enclosure system offers two basic sizes in two different heights, each with an opened or closed console surface, and an open rear section that accepts a 2mm thick slide-in panel. Panels are available in anodized aluminum or light gray ABS plastic, with special attention being given to ensure this series of console enclosure offers maximum mounting space in a classic design.
By using the aluminum front panels, which are available as accessories for the open design, the console area can quickly and economically be adapted to meet your requirements. The enclosure is supplied as standard with a front panel seal to keep liquids out. The closed, recessed console surface is designed for the flush fitting of membrane keypad areas, which we will gladly design to your specifications and also fit if required. Mounting bosses for self-tapping screws to match Euro card dimensions are provided in the enclosure bases.
The mounting bosses with M3 threads on the inside of the lid allow the fitting of PCBs parallel to the operating front, for example, for short-stroke push-buttons or LCD displays. Ultrapult enclosures, in combination with wall brackets (available as accessories), are ideal for wall fitting of display, control, or access equipment.
Key features include:
- Recessed, closed console area
- Open console area for a separate front panel
- Aluminum or plastic rear panels
- Panels available in anodized aluminum or light gray ABS plastic
- Aluminum front panels are available as accessories for the open design
- Console area can quickly be adapted to meet your requirements
- Standard front panel seal keep liquids out
- Closed console surface is designed for flush-fitting membrane keypads
- Combined with wall brackets, these enclosures are ideal for wall-mounted display, control, or access equipment
- Mounting bosses for self-tapping screws to match Euro card dimensions are provided in base
- Mounting bosses with M3 threads on inside of lid attach to PC boards parallel to the operating front such as short-stroke push buttons or LCD displays
- Four sizes