Endless Application Opportunities
Mobility and functionality are important factors in creating a successful system for data acquisition and measuring applications. In industries such as medicine, where the demand for handhelds that require a particular set of hygienic/corrosive capabilities, peripherals, interfaces, and connectivity is needed for a handheld to become an acceptable and usable all-in-one clinical tool, our Taguan enclosure series puts intelligent design in the palm of your hand.
The Teguan series is designed to offer a cost-effective solution that includes basic components for applications ranging from manual data input to electronic data acquisition using scanners or chip cards.
Key features include:
- Handheld enclosure for data acquisition and instrumentation
- Integrated battery compartment
- Version with or without display window
- Recessed area for keyboards
- Two depth variants
- Optional EMC version with internal coating
- Four versions are available: a flat design with or without a display cut-out; a deeper design with increased mounting height for additional boards or electromechanical components, with or without a display cut-out
- Consists of a top and bottom part with a battery compartment and lid
- Designed to accommodate membrane keypads
- Two cover plates in head and shaft sections facilitate customizing for interface modules or slots for card inserts
A smaller enclosure system in the series, the TG 130, has been effectively used for magnetic card devices as well as for positioning apparatus in laboratories and in medical applications. The ergonomically shaped TG 180/230 enclosures consist of a top and bottom part with a keypad plate, head, and shaft cover plate. Please be aware that battery compartments must be ordered separately – they are available in a closed and an open version with display cutout.