The one case for all cases
Our Rose Industrial Enclosures’ Profitronic 19U is a universal plug-in enclosure system for industrial requirements providing efficient IP 65 protection, and that are not made for 19” design technology. Designed to accommodate electrical and/or electromechanical components for chassis modules, the Profitronic 19U is the ideal solution for process technology, instrumentation and control applications, bus technology, and the mechanical engineering industry. Due to its variable design, it can be used in a wall, panel, or desktop version, and offers high EMI/RFI efficiency in the standard version. There is a special EMI/RFI version with conductive gaskets for critical applications.
Key features include:
- Enclosure system made from aluminum extrusions with various cover options
- Ingress protection IP 65
- Three sizes: 19TE, 28TE, and 42TE
- Different front panel/rear wall designs
- With terminal compartment on certain versions
- Various front and rear lids for adaptations to the given application
- Available front transparent cover to protect against environment influences and unauthorized access
- Versions with rear mounting provision to attach the enclosure to a wall
- Lateral guide grooves to receive 19” type small slide-in chassis modules, etc.
- With a connection compartment, the front body swings open for free access to rear wiring section