Built to last
Offering the ideal mounting capabilities for membrane keypads or electromechanical components, our Rose Industrial Enclosures’ 2921 series is a polyamide handheld enclosure designed for automation and control engineering. The 2921 Mobile Control Units are similar to our 2930 and 2940 Mobile Control Units, but are offered with five different sizes of heads with vertical or horizontal configuration to suit a wide variety of control requirements.
Each unit consists of an enclosure body, a removable front panel with stamped neoprene gasket, flat-head screws, wall-mount bracket with hardware, and M20 power cord cable grip. The 2921 Mobile Control enclosure has a pre-threaded hole for the cable grip at the bottom. If the grip is not required, it may be filled with our Rose Industrial Enclosures’ hole plug. Cable grips are designed to give bending protection and strain relief. As an option, a self-adhesive magnet can be attached to the rear of the enclosure.
Key features include:
- Five different sizes of heads
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer improved handling
- Impact-resistant polyamide material is ideal for tough industrial setting
- Integrated handle is designed for use with wall bracket
- Self-adhesive magnetic wall holder is available as an option
- Polystyrol front panel is recessed to protect switches and buttons from accidental activation, an important safety consideration for operators