Quality and versatility is a snap
Modular assembly design, DIN rail bus connectors and a choice of terminal blocks make the CombiNorm Connect program stand out from the rest. Designed to simply snap onto a rail, the CombiNorm Connect comes with a premounted foot catch, multi-tiered PCB levels, and the option to have the enclosures delivered with or without air vents. Signal and supply voltages can be easily looped through the rear of the DIN rail bus connector. This gives you seamless interchangeability as individual modules can be removed without interrupting the connection to other units. Gold-plated contacts ensure that the quality of contact is high. Spring-cages and straightforward, soldered screw-type terminals can be used for wiring purposes and make inserting a simple action.
With our CombiNorm Connect enclosures, you can always expect:
- Seven different widths
- Minimal design width with a maximum number of poles
- Optimal relationship between PCB surface area and enclosure size
- Standard scope of delivery includes front panels and transparent hoods
- DIN rail bus connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Spring-cage terminal blocks
- Screw connection terminal blocks are fixed and pluggable into one another
- Designed to be mounted on rails complying with DIN EN 60715 TH 35 for widths of 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 35, 45, 67.5 and 90 mm
The front surfaces are optimally designed to a large size, providing plenty of space for display or service elements and are protected by a hinged transparent hood. The front panels also easy to handle and print on, if needed.