Custom size. Custom savings.
Our BOS-Ecoline enclosure system combines the custom sizing advantages of aluminum profiles with the cost effectiveness of ABS plastic end lids to create a robust enclosure that can be used for a wide range of electronic applications. These clear anodized aluminum profiles are available in three different versions – closed, open on one side, or split profiles – in four profile widths from 57.5mm to 120mm. Profiles are equipped with integral guide grooves for PC Boards. Two ABS plastic end lids are available, with or without wall brackets. Profiles feature recessed areas for front membranes or membrane keypads. IP 40 rating is standard, but can be increased to IP 54 on ELP profiles with seals in the end caps. Seal kits and end lids are sold separately. Profiles are sold in meter lengths.
Key features include:
- Clear anodized aluminum profile
- Cost-effective ABS plastic end lids
- Strong enclosure with versatile electronic applications
- Profiles available in three different versions
- Recessed areas for front membranes or membrane keypads
- IP 40 protection is standard, but can be increased to IP 54