The perfect mix of cost and performance
Designed and manufactured to extremely tight tolerances, our Rose Industrial Enclosures watertight die-cast aluminum enclosures can be used in a wide range of applications. With pure lines and ultra-smooth rounded corners, they are as attractive as they are versatile.
These robust boxes are ideal for use in mechanical engineering and automation technology.
Key features include:
- Rose tongue and groove gasket designs are the industry standard
- Powder-coated version is ideal for electronics, measurement and control, and power distribution applications
- Painted in silver gray, our powder-coated version comes with a lid, base, and seal. When removable gasket or RFI shielding is required, our unpainted version is recommended.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Fixing options for DIN rails and mounting plates
- Useable in a wide-range of temperatures
- Stocked and ready to ship
Each aluminum enclosure includes captive stainless steel lid screws, ground screws, and a seal.