For rugged electronic applications
Our Rose Industrial Enclosures’ Aluform watertight enclosures are constructed of die-cast aluminum, providing a durable and reliable enclosure for electronic applications. Front membranes and keypads, circuit board assemblies, and membrane keypads and switches can all be easily accommodated.
Key features include:
- Beveled-shaped lid with a lower profile height than the standard die-cast aluminum 01 series
- Internal mounting bosses in the base and lid for easy installation
- Only external hinges are available
- Available one-piece external brackets
- Powder-coat painted die-cast base and lid
- Captive stainless steel lid screws
- Standard configuration of polyurethane gasket with painted enclosures
- Available painted or non-painted (with a neoprene gasket)
A wide variety of convenient accessories are available, including mounting options.