Stable safety guard with aluminium design from RK Rose+Krieger
Safety guard – safety with visual appeal
Due to the ever increasing automation of manufacturing processes and equipment, the protection of people from sources of danger is growing in importance.
The BLOCAN safety guard has a grid design and therefore reduces the effort required from the user in planning, construction and assembly to a minimum.
The RK protection system complies with the new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Using special Click & Safe connection elements, the safety guard elements are fixed quickly and securely to pillars made from BLOCAN® aluminium profiles which fulfil the legal requirements for safety devices.
- Stable protection system with aluminium design
- Minimal effort required in construction due to standard grid
- Short assembly times with no mechanical work
- Clamping profiles allow a wide variety of panel elements to be installed
- Smooth, easy-clean outer surfaces, attractive design
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Complies with the new EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Visually attractive protection systems – individually adapted to your machineryDIN EN ISO 13857 for upper and lower limbsis decisive in defining the safety distances here. Once the material to be used in the fence elements and the distance from the source of danger are known, an optimal housing is planned. In this process, RK Rose+Krieger offers the chance to configure the size of the safety guard elements and posts to millimetre intervals. This makes the system extraordinarily flexible and adaptable.
Adaptable to your individual needs:
Individually adaptable: Pillars | Frames with panels | Hinged, sliding and lifting doors
In this way, you can work simply, quickly and safely with Click & Safe:
Safety guards from RK Rose+Krieger can be optimally adapted to any environment